The Image extension allows developers to encode and decode image data.
The simple API allows you to quickly integrate user responses in your AIR application in just a few lines of code.
Identical code base can be used across all platforms allowing you to concentrate on your application and not device specifics.
The extension provides the ability to encode/decode, save/load image data both synchronously and asynchronously.
Using native functionality to encode image data will significantly increase the speed of saving image data to the device.
We provide complete guides to get you up and running with dialogs quickly and easily.
- Native image transformation operations (scale, rotate)
- Capture a screenshot of your application
- Save bitmap data to the camera roll;
- Save and load images to/from encoded image files;
- Encode BitmapData to encoded image format bytes;
- Decode ByteArray containing image bytes to BitmapData
As with all our extensions you get access to a year of support and updates as we are continually improving and updating the extensions for OS updates and feature requests.